2023 Golf Québec Tournament Waiver & Release
Please note that the Rules Committee reviews the competition policies annually.
When completed, they are then updated in this section of the Golf Québec website. Even though the date of the update may be several years old, this indicates that no changes have been made in the last few years. With this in mind, the policies published in this section are those that will apply for the 2022 season.
If you have any questions about the rules of golf or any competition policy, please contact the Committee Chair
Nancy Layton at firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Withdrawals & Refunds Policy
PROTECTION OF INTEGRITY AND COMPLAINT PROCESS
- Policy on the Protection of Integrity in Sports (PDF - in French) - adopted by Golf Québec on February 9, 2021 (English version for your convenience - Note that, in the event of a discrepancy between the French and the English version of the Policy, rules and procedures regarding the protection of the integrity, the French version shall prevail)
- What is it? Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Consult the codes of conduct for directors, coaches, players, referees and officials, and parents (PDF)
- How are complaints handled? Summary chart (PDF)
- Information session on the Policy and its complaint management process (video - 70 minutes - in French)