- Poster: The 5 Pillars of Sport Development and Our Services - (PDF)
- Plan de développement de la pratique sportive (2020-2023) (PDF in French)
- Athlete Development Model of the Québec Golf Federation (2009-2013) - PDF (in French)
- Information on concussions - Governement of Québec
- Sport, Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (MTBI) - (PDF)
- Sport Concussion Assesment Tool - INESSS
- Advice for gradually resuming activities - INESSS
- Avis sur l'éthique en loisir et en sport (PDF - in French)
By subscribing, you accept to receive messages from Golf Québec partners provides additional funding to support good for the game initiatives such as Golf in Schools and other junior programming. Thank you for supporting golf in Québec.
Don't be the last one to find out what's new. Subscribe now to receive our e-Golf Québec newletter!
Golf Québec is committed to respecting the Privacy and Access to Information Policy. As such, you will like to know that Cyberimpact's servers on which our subscriber database is stored are located in Québec.
Read past issues of our e-Golf Québec
To optimize your experience on our site, don't forget to add Golf Québec to your authorized sites.
Person responsible for the protection of personal information
The Executive Director of Golf Québec is responsible for the protection of personal information.
For more information or if you have any questions about the processing or updating of your personal information, you may contact the person responsible for the protection of personal information using one of these methods. You will be contacted within thirty (30) days of receiving your request.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 514 252-3345, extension 3732
- By mail:
Fédération de golf du Québec7665, Lacordaire Boulevard3rd floorMontréal QC H1S 2A7