Job Offer | Marketing and Communications Manager
The Québec Golf Federation (Golf Québec) is the governing body for golf and its vision is to be the leader and reference for the practice of golf in Québec. Its mission is to increase participation, develop excellence, promote the game, and govern the practice of golf.
It represents more than 46,000 members in nearly 260 clubs in Québec and Eastern Ontario. Golf Québec offers programs such as First Tee - Premier départ Québec, rules of golf, course ratings, and the World Handicap System. Golf Québec also oversees various regional and provincial amateur competitions.
Maternity leave replacement
- Draft the communication plan, establish the delivery strategy, and draw up the editorial calendar.
- Write, layout, and send out the newsletter (e-Golf Québec).
- Content creation (text, photos, visuals, and video editing).
- Manage and populate the various social networks.
- Collaborate on the Sortez, golfez campaign.
- Design the Annual Report.
- Collaborate in the organization and execution of events identified in partnership agreements, including sponsor visibility and content strategy.
- Ensure logistical follow-up (design, production, delivery, and installation of various visuals and promotional items) in connection with events and other partner initiatives.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with various departments.
- Participate in the execution of delivery elements identified in sponsorship agreements.
- Draft letters and send various documents, e-mails and other correspondence.
- Collect and analyze data for the evaluation of partner agreements.
- Collect and analyze data for communication plan initiatives.
- Participate in meetings with partners and partnership team.
- Bilingual with excellent written French.
- Very good knowledge of traditional media and social networks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is essential.
- Knowledge of graphic design, proficiency in Canva, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent software a strong asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage priorities and time.
- Valid Québec driver's licence.
Duration and Dates
The replacement period may extend from November 2023 to February 2025.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Québec Golf Federation
7665, boul. Lacordaire, 3e étage, Montréal QC H1S 2A7 email@example.com
The deadline for applications is October 31, 2023.
QUÉBEC GOLF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.