Created by the Québec Golf Federation, this Organization Guide for Golf Competitions is a reference tool that presents the measures to be put in place and the standards to be respected.
The objective is to promote the safe organization of events in accordance with the guidelines of the Government of Québec's Public Health Department in order to ensure the health and safety of participants, volunteers and employees of golf clubs and the Federation.
As the pandemic situation will continue to evolve over the coming months, the measures to be put in place will be subject to change. Updates to the guide will be provided as required.
To help you find all the information you are looking for in only one click, the Golf Québec tournament team prepared these documents that will certainly guide you to better understand all of our different tours. Should you have any questions or comments on the documents below, do not hesitate to contact one of us:
| Eric Couture
|514 252-3345 x3594
||514 252-3345 x3750
||514 252-3345 x3788
- 2020 Relevent information for junior golfers
- Relevent information for women's amateur and senior golfers (in construction)
- Relevent information for men's amateur and senior golfers (in construction)
- Relevent information for golfers of the Circuit-école (in construction)
- Relevent information for golfers of the RSEQ (in construction)