This protocol was submitted to the authorities a few weeks ago. It proposes measures adapted to government guidelines and takes into account good practices identified elsewhere in the country and around the world.
Please use this protocol to prepare your establishments so you are ready to receive customers safely when an announcement is made for the opening of courses.
- Protocol for the opening of Québec golf courses - June 22, 2020, update
- For ONTARIO golf courses (Golf Ontario)
- Golf carts - COVID-19 - May 13, 2020
- COVID-19 Rules of Golf & Rules of Handicapping Guidance
Monthly Statement, method of payment
Golf Québec prefers to be paid by bank transfer. We thank you for adding us to your list of suppliers when using this payment method and configuring the deposit notice to be send to email@example.com.
The credit form is a interactive PDF. Easy to use, fill, save, and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it must be pay by cheque please made it to Golf Québec and mail to the address below.
4545 Pierre-De Coubertin
Montréal QC H1V 0B2
Payments must be done before the 1st day of the following month.
- Club Directory (online BlueGolf directory)
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Gladys Iodio by e-mail email@example.com or phone at 514 252-3345, extension 3755.
- Read our e-Golf Québec newsletter or subscribe today to receive it every Thursday.
- Become a fan of our Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- View our video gallery on our YouTube channel.