Our Course Raters are volunteers. They get the opportunity to work in a team environment, use their knowledge of the game and playing ability to assist course rating, provide course measurements and ratings for tournament purposes.
There tasks include:
- Obtaining and maintaining proper certification;
- Conducting course ratings as scheduled in the region and assists in the delivery of the long range course rating rotation;
- Developing the regional course rating work roster;
- Assisting in the organization and implementation of handicap certification seminars;
- Coordinating all additional course rating requests and answers handicap inquiries;
- Reporting Golf Canada Handicap System non-compliance issues within the region to Course Rating and Handicap Chairperson and appropriate Golf Québec staff.