2019 Rules training
General information on the Rules of Golf: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to organize a general information workshop with a PowerPoint presentation highlighting the main rules changes and their impact on the game of golf.
- No certification
- Can be done in a golf club, on a screen
- Can be done through the web with an on-screen projection at the club
- For all golfers, clubs captains, etc.
On January 1, 2019, new rules will be in effect. At the same time, the certification system will downsize from four to three levels. For this purpose, the current Golf Canada levels 1 and 2 will be combined into one training process, the new online Level 1. Completion of Level 1 is mandatory to write the Level 2 exam.
- Web presentation and online exam for free; the Players' edition of the new rules book will be available on the Golf Canada online store.
- A group presentation can also be done at your club (upon reservation) for captains, etc. Presentation and exam to be written at the club. This is an excellent training sessions for club captains and management staff.
As well, Golf Québec is inviting those who would want a deeper understanding of the rules and maintain their Rules Official certification to attend a brand new Level 2 provincial training. Conducted in French, this workshop is intended for those who had their levels 1 and 2 in the former rules training structure. It is composed of 15 online webinars presented on Monday nights beginning on January 21, 2019. Online registration with BlueGolf. A similar training is available in English through Golf Ontario.
There are not prerequisite to attend the Monday night training. However, to write the Level 2 exam to be held on May 5, 2019, you will need to demonstrate completion of your Level 1.
This 3-day national seminar will take place from April 5 to 7, 2019 (in English in the Ottawa region) as well as from April 26 to 28, 2019 (in French in Montréal) - Registration online.